Activites aren't showing up in drop down list

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker

Activites aren't showing up in drop down list

Postby cmisak » Sun May 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I just upgraded to 1.1.2.... I thought i followed all the steps. Everything worked except i can't see my activities in my drop down list. They are there when you go to edit or add new ones. I've tried adding a few new ones and they also didn't appear. I was able to track some quick time before i realized it on a different browser (firefox must have cached the dropdown menu) and it tracked it just fine. After the upgrade all my users and projects with their time are still there. Just actives are missing. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thank you!
cmisak

Re: Activites aren't showing up in drop down list

Postby cmisak » Sun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

New developments.....

If i hit refresh and quickly click on the drop down menu before the page has time to load i get the activites list (including ones i JUST added) but once the page finishes it clears back to nothing.

PLEASE HELP
cmisak

Postby admin » Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Try to clean up the contents of WEB-INF/templates_c/

If it helps perhaps we should update the docs.

Nik
admin

Postby cmisak » Sun May 10, 2009 4:57 pm

admin wrote:Try to clean up the contents of WEB-INF/templates_c/

If it helps perhaps we should update the docs.

Nik

That worked but only once... than it went back to missing again. And it only fixed it for FireFox not chrome or the gadget
cmisak

Postby cmisak » Mon May 11, 2009 5:14 am

Okay.....

I'm getting frustrated.... I thought well shoot i'll just start from NOTHING! so i deleted my database reinstalled everything from 100% scratch and i still can't see my activities.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
cmisak

Postby cmisak » Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 am

Latest Development.....

Okay. so like i said i deleted my database, well i did it again and instead of using the "dbinstall.php" to generate the tables i used the "mysql.sql" and it created the tables and all that jazz. I once again deleted everything from my server and started again 100% from scratch.

But by using the provided "mysql.sql" and than using the "dbinstall.php" i was able to get it working with fake data.... so i took my exported saved backup of all my data and plugged that into my PHP admin and was in biz!!!!!

it worked.

I'm up and running like nothing ever happened. users, time, data all there and i have the new updated functions.

Hope this helps somone

Please don't try just based on my instructions, they are vague. I can get you more details if you're having the same problem before you destroy your database.... BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP before you delete your database
cmisak

Return to Time Tracker