[Feature Request]World clock

Discussion forum about Anuko World Clock
idda

[Feature Request]World clock

Post by idda » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello there, been using this program for a while now and I must say it is full features and polished. One area of the program that drew me to it is the world map, to be able to see time and photos of locations around the world is nice. That being said i'd like to humbly ask, is it possible to add a flat view as an option in the world map ? aside from seeing all locations at once, if interactive time zones are added, it will be much easier to visualize time differences around the globe. Also as the current world map does not support adding cities from it, could this feature be added as well ? so for example if I right click a city on the map it will give me an option to add its clock. Hope i'm not asking too much.

tkie

Re: [Feature Request]World clock

Post by tkie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 pm

idda wrote:Also as the current world map does not support adding cities from it, could this feature be added as well ? so for example if I right click a city on the map it will give me an option to add its clock.
It kind of works, but not in an obvious way:

* Use menu - add clock.
* Then click on the Change... button in Preferences to the right of Location. The map is shown. This map allows to change clock location via the "Apply" button on the bottom of city list.
Attachments
world_clock_map_with_apply_button.png
World map with the Apply button. If you click it, the clock location changes.
world_clock_map_with_apply_button.png (215.04 KiB) Viewed 11452 times

idda

Post by idda » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Thank you for showing me that method. In my view though, it would be convenient if the option to add a clock was on the world map as well. see an interesting location ? right click on it and add a clock directly from the map.

rajoo103

Post by rajoo103 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:33 am

* Then click on the Change... button in Preferences to the right of Location. The map is shown. This map allows to change clock location via the "Apply" button on the bottom of city list.