Users and Teams

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
gordonbrode

Users and Teams

Post by gordonbrode » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

First, I want to gush about how great this software is! I've looked high and low for something affordable that does what Anuko does, simply and beautifully. Thank you!

I'm getting it setup for my company, and I really like the teams model, especially that I can customize different ways of time tracking (e.g. time-only or project & task) for different teams' needs.

This being said, some of our employees work on more than one team, and our HR person would like to be able to access all the teams for reports. I can't figure out how to a add user to more than one team. Is there any way to do this? Currently, after I add the user to one team, I try to add them to another team and get an error that the user's login already exists.

Am I missing / overlooking something?

Thanks for this great software and any help you can offer!

wrc

Re: Users and Teams

Post by wrc » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 pm

gordonbrode wrote:... our HR person would like to be able to access all the teams for reports. I can't figure out how to a add user to more than one team. Is there any way to do this? Currently, after I add the user to one team, I try to add them to another team and get an error that the user's login already exists.
You'll have to create additional logins for other teams, as this is how Time Tracker operates. Users are organized in teams, user from one team cannot access data from another team.

gordonbrode

Re: Users and Teams

Post by gordonbrode » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Understood. Thanks!