how best to modify "previous week" report SOLVED

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
dalescott

how best to modify "previous week" report SOLVED

Post by dalescott » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:36 pm

I am using the "previous week" option on the Reports page to send a weekly project report every Monday morning. Except most of the work is being done on the weekend, and the report does't include the most recent weekend. The "previous week" is taken as the previous weekend (9 days ago) and up to the previous Friday, when what I would prefer would be the previous Monday (7 days ago), including the recent weekend that just happened (i.e. up to "yesterday"). Otherwise the report will be missing the most interesting part, the weekend that just happened. Does this make sense?

I assume this means writing code. Can anyone mentor me?

It seems IMHO that it would be simplest to add a new "time period" to the report page (e.g. "previous week Mon-Sun").

Thanks,
Dale

P.S. more background in my previous post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2036&hilit=previous+week
Last edited by dalescott on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peter

Re: how best to modify "previous week" report

Post by peter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Did you try to make your week start on Monday? It's the "First day of week" control in group settings.

dalescott

Re: how best to modify "previous week" report SOLVED

Post by dalescott » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 pm

Thank you @peter, my problem is solved. I still don't know how to create a new report, but my Monday report now runs from the previous Monday to Sunday yesterday which is what was important. Thanks!