Reports Error

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker

Reports Error

Postby BPalmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Just did a fresh install of Timetracker on to a Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server. Server is running Apache 2, MariaDB, and PHP7. I've configured the Timetracker according to the linux install docs, and have created the database from the dbinstall.php script from within the browser, and confirmed that all tables were created correctly using phpMyAdmin. I've created a user, and have entered some time values (durations) for this week.

When I try to run a report of the "this week" time period, with Project, Duration, and Note fields selected, and hit Generate, I get an error stating that there is an incorrect "Start date" data and incorrect "End date" data. Both the start date and end date fields are left blank. If I instead fill in the start and end date fields by using the calendar buttons next to them, and don't use the select time period drop down, I still get the same error.

Timetracker version is listed as Anuko Time Tracker 1.10.38.3582 on the footer of the site.
BPalmer

Re: Reports Error

Postby wrc » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:07 pm

This particular version 1.10.38.3582 has screwed up reports due to partial refactoring (variable name changed in one file but not the other). Download a more recent version, where this bug is fixed.
wrc

Postby BPalmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:13 pm

This version was the most up-to-date version on the website, where it is incorrectly listed as version 1.9.20.3443. I'll check the github and see if there is a more up to date version there.
BPalmer

Postby BPalmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Updating to Anuko Time Tracker 1.10.38.3586 downloaded directly from the github has corrected the issue.

Thank you for your help :)
BPalmer

Postby admin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 am

BPalmer wrote:This version was the most up-to-date version on the website, where it is incorrectly listed as version 1.9.20.3443. I'll check the github and see if there is a more up to date version there.

I updated Time Tracker change log at https://www.anuko.com/time_tracker/change_log/index.htm
admin

Return to Time Tracker