Anonymous reports

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker

Anonymous reports

Postby Colorista » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:35 am

Dear all,

I am currently looking for selfhosted TimeTracker Software, when I came across Anuko.
This TT is just great the way it works. First of all: Thanks to all developers and contributors for making this tool as great as it is!

My problem:
The "icing on the cake" would be, when a manager can create reports but can't see the persons belonging to the given hours.
It is important for us, because some german laws prohibit the measurement of working quality/quantity of employees - And we just want to know, which project consumed which amount of time in total.
We have to ensure that the technical possibility to create a report with a users real name is not given for a manager in anuko. (simple as that, we already tried commenting out the lines, which show users in reports.php - ending with a report with no lines - because there were no users selected..logically :roll: )
I know there is the possibility to group by project and just print the total hours by project - BUT with the possibility to select users in the first place, one is technically enabled to select only one user and see, which hours he/she spent on xyz project.

Maybe you do have an idea, how to solve this problem.

In the same way, normal users may not see the working hours of other normal users.

Do you have any idea how we could make this happen by editing one or more of the .php-Files given in the Anuko instance? A colleague of me and I tried several changes in the report.php, reports.php, ttTeamHelper.class.php and ttReportHelper.class.php but none of them seemed to work the way we intended.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Colorista

2016-09-20 10_31_44-Time Tracker - Bericht_ 2016-09-01 - 2016-09-30.png
2016-09-20 10_31_44-Time Tracker - Bericht_ 2016-09-01 - 2016-09-30.png (31.3 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Colorista

Re: Anonymous reports

Postby mvbakker » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:21 am

Hi Colorista,

We face exactly the same challenge. Did you solve it? Or did you switch to another solution? I am very curious as to how you managed this anonymity issue.

Kind regards,

mvbakker
mvbakker

Re: Anonymous reports

Postby Colorista » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi mvbakker,

I cannot remember if mentioned files were the only files we changed BUT I remember that we were able to edit the code to get anuko to behave as desired.

We solved it by editing the effective lines in the php-files. Even with no special php-experience but some OOP-experience it is possible to do the changes.

Since I am not in office until July and have no access, i am sorry that I can't' just upload our codebase :/

Please try on your own and let me hear if it worked out for you, if not feel free to ask me again :)

Greetings
Colorista

Return to Time Tracker