New field on Report

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker

New field on Report

Postby chrisohle » Mon May 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I've created a new column in my user database called EmpNum. Which PHP forms need to be updated to display this on the new user/edit forms and how do i get it to be a field that is displayed on the built-in report?
chrisohle

Re: New field on Report

Postby wrc » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:35 pm

chrisohle wrote:I've created a new column in my user database called EmpNum. Which PHP forms need to be updated to display this on the new user/edit forms and how do i get it to be a field that is displayed on the built-in report?

Look at users.php, user_add.php, and user_edit.php files and their corresponding template files WEB-INF/templates/users.tpl, WEB-INF/templates/user_add.tpl, and WEB-INF/templates/user_edit.tpl. Same for mobile pages, with the /mobile/ in the path.

report.php and WEB-INF/templates/report.tpl display the report.

For emailing: WEB-INF/lib/ttReportHelper.class.php - this class deals with report related task, you'll probably want to modify the prepareReportBody() and prepareFavReportBody().

For exporting to CSV files: tofile,php

For PDF reports: todpf.php.

For export and import of entire teams: WEB-INF/lib/ttExportHelper.class.php and WEB-INF/lib/ttImportHelper.class.php

I may be missing something. In other words, you'll have to modify code in many places. Good luck!
wrc

Return to Time Tracker