how to retain size of system clock on desktop

Discussion forum about Anuko World Clock

how to retain size of system clock on desktop

Postby ThWC » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 am

When I increase the size of the "system clock" displayed on the desktop (left click and wheel on my mouse), there doesn't seem to be any way to save the new (enlarged) setting, and it reverts to its original size whenever I reboot the computer. Any ideas on this? Thanks. (Of course, the wheel settings work fine for all the analog clocks I have on my desktop.)
ThWC

Re: how to retain size of system clock on desktop

Postby Nik » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

ThWC wrote:When I increase the size of the "system clock" displayed on the desktop (left click and wheel on my mouse), there doesn't seem to be any way to save the new (enlarged) setting, and it reverts to its original size whenever I reboot the computer. Any ideas on this? Thanks. (Of course, the wheel settings work fine for all the analog clocks I have on my desktop.)

After changing the size of a desktop clock - exit World Clock (right-click - Exit), then start again. This should keep your new clock size setting.
Nik

Postby delilah24 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:22 am

Restarting the app will work. Just exit and open.
delilah24

Any problem with antivirus/ ransomware?

Postby jacquijack » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:07 am

Hi Guys,
I the last few months I had a few crashes of world clock when updating the software, I am getting a message from my anitivirus (Trend Micro internet security) telling me they had to stop it because it contains a ransomware. Contacted Anuko but did not get a reply. Anyone else?
jacquijack

Postby admin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:25 am

jacquijack wrote:Hi Guys,
I the last few months I had a few crashes of world clock when updating the software, I am getting a message from my anitivirus (Trend Micro internet security) telling me they had to stop it because it contains a ransomware. Contacted Anuko but did not get a reply. Anyone else?

Apparently, Trend Micro cannot be trusted with anything. False alarm, Also, our records show that we did reply to your email request on Oct 31 about it. Please make sure that your mail is working properly as you may lose other emails, too.
admin

Postby jacquijack » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 am

ok, thanks to Anuko admin.
yes, your mails were in the junk folder.
So I can safely let the world clock update when I receive a notification from you?
Jack
jacquijack

Postby admin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 pm

jacquijack wrote:ok, thanks to Anuko admin.
yes, your mails were in the junk folder.
So I can safely let the world clock update when I receive a notification from you?
Jack

Yes, disable or get rid of Trend Micro completely.

To update World Clock manually, right-click on it and select the "Check for updates" option.

To check automatically, configure the frequency on the General page in Preferences. By default it's once a month but you can change it.

Hope it helps.
admin

Return to World Clock