Make the projects page show more info

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker

Make the projects page show more info

Postby mattish.91 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello, i would like the project page to show some more info, phone and adress so that our employees can get in contact with a client and also knows where to go and what's to be done at the clients.

This is what i have done so far: added adress and phone in the mysql database, and trying to find where the fields gets loaded in to the projects.php, since i would like it to show some more info.

Any information about this is welcome. Thanks!
mattish.91

Re: Make the projects page show more info

Postby wrc » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 pm

mattish.91 wrote:Hello, i would like the project page to show some more info, phone and adress so that our employees can get in contact with a client and also knows where to go and what's to be done at the clients.

This is what i have done so far: added adress and phone in the mysql database, and trying to find where the fields gets loaded in to the projects.php, since i would like it to show some more info.

Any information about this is welcome. Thanks!

If you look at projects.php file, you'll see that projects are obtained with these calls:

Code: Select all
if($user->canManageTeam()) {
  $active_projects = ttTeamHelper::getActiveProjects($user->team_id);
  $inactive_projects = ttTeamHelper::getInactiveProjects($user->team_id);
} else
  $active_projects = $user->getAssignedProjects();

So, you need to adjust the ttTeamHelper::getActiveProjects, ttTeamHelper::getInactiveProjects, and ttUser::getAssignedProjects, and once done modify the WEB-IBF/templates/projects.tpl accordingly to display what you want to display.
wrc

Re: Make the projects page show more info

Postby mattish.91 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Awesome, ill take a look at this tomorrow! Thanks for your reply!
mattish.91

Return to Time Tracker