Desktop Position Changes with Monitor size

Discussion forum about Anuko World Clock
srdavis

Desktop Position Changes with Monitor size

Post by srdavis » Thu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Anuko World Clock Developer Team

I have set-up the desktop clocks to position themselves in the lower right corner of he screen. (we have long ago lost the task bar for Windows 10.) However, when I dock my laptop to a larger monitor the clocks are then positioning near the middle of the screen (I suppose due to the change in monitor used with the dock). I have "grouped" the clocks so that I can move them together to the correct position. But when I revert to the undocked status, the clocks disappear off screen and I need to show all clocks to get them to reposition on the visible screen.

I there a way to have the clocks auto-position themselves automatically when the resolution or size of the monitor changes? I'm not a code writer and would appreciate if it could be added as a feature to the program.

thanks in advance

lexluthor

Re: Desktop Position Changes with Monitor size

Post by lexluthor » Fri May 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem and it is really annoying. I use a bunch of 4k monitors and when the screen saver (screen power downs) happen, on resumption the clock move to the middle of the screen. And some 14 clock icons need to be manually moved tot he edge of the screen again ...

Have you had any success or response from Anuko?

srdavis

Post by srdavis » Fri May 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Nothing yet.
As a tip I just discovered, you can right click on each individual clock in place and select "Attach to group". then the clocks will move together when you reposition them. Still a pain to have to do but make the move a single one instead of multiple moves. (I have 11 clocks on screen.)

lexluthor

Post by lexluthor » Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 am

Thanks - that is actually really useful. Seems like this product is nearing end of life and there is little value in renewing the annual subscription :(