Different Quotas for different team members

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
3typos

Different Quotas for different team members

Post by 3typos » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:51 am

Hello,

I am trying to find an alternative to our outdated Working Time Management Software and Anuko seems to be better suited for us than KIMAI. So thanks for your effort and the great work.

I just have one problem left:

I created one team with one manager and tried to set the daily quotas, but it seems that I can only set one quota for the whole team. We have half of our team working full time (8 hours per working day) and the rest working between 20 and 30 hours, so I would need to set quotas per person and not per team.

I thought about creating different teams with different quotas, but then I need a new manager account for every team (40 hours, 28 hours, 25 hours, ...) and this doesn't seem very handy...

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in the User Guide, FAQ or the forum here, so I hope someone can help me or suggest a work-around.

Thank you very much!

Nik

Re: Different Quotas for different team members

Post by Nik » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:13 am

Currently, quotas are set for the entire group.

When we implement subgroups, perhaps it would be useful to you, as each subgroups will have their own plugin settings. Subgroups are not available at the moment.

Another way is to redesign the Quotas plugin, as it was apparently done to accomplish something different and for the entire team of users.

3typos

Re: Different Quotas for different team members

Post by 3typos » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 am

Thank you for your answer.

As I am not proficient in php, I won't mess up the Code of the MonthlyQuota.class.php and since the change of the time management software is planned for the start of next year, I could wait some time for the subgroup feature. Is there any chance this feature will be deployed in 2018?