Report for No Time Entered

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
chrisohle

Report for No Time Entered

Post by chrisohle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello all,
We've been using Time Tracker for over a year and a half now as our primary time tracking mechanism for our employees' daily timesheets. We've had great success with it and enjoy its ease of use and capability.

We'd like to have a report that will produce a list of people who did not complete time entry for the day prior...anyone have success setting this up?

Thanks...Chris :)

wrc

Re: Report for No Time Entered

Post by wrc » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:28 pm

If you use Notifications plugin then "Count > N" condition is supported there, meaning that a report will be sent out only if count of items is greater than N.

This could be relatively easily modified (in code) to include "Count = N" or "Count = 0" or similar, so that a report is sent when the number of items is N or 0.

Apparently, this is not ideal, but something that may work as a workaround.

chrisohle

Post by chrisohle » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Thanks! I'll give that a try and let you know!

Nik

Post by Nik » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm

I added handlers for >=, <=, <, and = situations for the count attribute in favorite report notifications in Time Tracker version 1.17.100.4323.

Hopefully it is something you can start to work with.

Apparently, as it applies to total count of items on the report, it is not exactly what you are looking for.

I think what you are looking for is modifying reports by adding an additional "condition" to apply to items - grouped or not. But this is a more serious customization that requires a more serious effort.