PHP Warnings when trying to login on login.php

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
phpinstall

PHP Warnings when trying to login on login.php

Post by phpinstall » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:58 pm

When accessing http://localhost/timetracker/login.php - I enter the admin details- user:admin, pass:secret, and nothing happens.
In the php error log i get these four lines:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'interbase' (tried: ext\interbase (The specified module could not be found.), ext\php_interbase.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'oci8_12c' (tried: ext\oci8_12c (The specified module could not be found.), ext\php_oci8_12c.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_firebird' (tried: ext\pdo_firebird (The specified module could not be found.), ext\php_pdo_firebird.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_oci' (tried: ext\pdo_oci (The specified module could not be found.), ext\php_pdo_oci.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

I am trying to install the timetracker using windows server IIS.

wrc

Re: PHP Warnings when trying to login on login.php

Post by wrc » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:58 pm

These warnings have nothing to do with Time Tracker, check your php.ini configuration. For example, Firebird database is not used in the application, etc.