time_edit.php - annoying detail - what generates the icon?

Discussion forum about Anuko Time Tracker
Tech@Kaje

time_edit.php - annoying detail - what generates the icon?

Post by Tech@Kaje » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Hello,

I have been a pleased user of Anuko Time Tracker for some years now.

I did not update our installation since creating in 2017, but due to several circumstances I did it last week.

I have one annoying issue, that I managed to solve back in 2017 - however I am challenged now.

We have decided to install ATT at a host, where we can use this link: att.domain.com to login to ATT despite it is installed in s subdirectory.

The only page where there obviously is a challenge compared to using this link: domain.com/ATT seems to be this one: time_edit.php, where the link to the image in the button for the pop-up calendar only works when you log in using domain.com/ATT and not when you log in using ATT.domain.com.

I am used to script in PHP, though no expert, but I cannot find the line, that create the link to where to find the image for the Calendar popup.

Anyone who can point me to the specific page/ script handling this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jens

wrc

Re: time_edit.php - annoying detail - what generates the icon?

Post by wrc » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Set DIR_NAME in config.php.

Tech@Kaje

Post by Tech@Kaje » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:04 am

Hello wrc,

Thank you for the answer - missed this one as in the old version a similar function: APP_NAME handled the same issue.

Unfortunately I am still having an issue in seeing the icon, i.e. the form want to find the icon using this link: DIR_NAME.domain.com/DIR_NAME/images/..

What I managed three years ago was to find the line(-s) in the pages, where the script included something like: domain.com'.'/APP_NAME'.'/images/.. and then remove the [/APP_NAME] in the script.

I have tried to see if there is a similar code in the latest version, but have not managed to find any lines, with a reference to the [/image] folder.

Any hints?

Nik

Post by Nik » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Tech@Kaje wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:04 am
Hello wrc,

Thank you for the answer - missed this one as in the old version a similar function: APP_NAME handled the same issue.

Unfortunately I am still having an issue in seeing the icon, i.e. the form want to find the icon using this link: DIR_NAME.domain.com/DIR_NAME/images/..

What I managed three years ago was to find the line(-s) in the pages, where the script included something like: domain.com'.'/APP_NAME'.'/images/.. and then remove the [/APP_NAME] in the script.

I have tried to see if there is a similar code in the latest version, but have not managed to find any lines, with a reference to the [/image] folder.

Any hints?
/images/ was recently refactored to just /img/ and you may look in /WEB-INF/lib/DateFiled.class.php where a path to calendar icon is set.

Tech@Kaje

Post by Tech@Kaje » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Hello Nik,

Thank you so much - both for the information about the change and the location of the script.

I managed to find the part and it show the icon as expected right now.

The full path in my installation:
../WEB-INF/lib/form/DateField.class.php

Line in question: 412

Thanks - appreciated.