Time Tracker 1.2 Change Log
This page lists changes in Time Tracker
version 1.2 and below.
Changes in Time Tracker 1.2
Released May 26, 2009.
- 1.2 - Critical error with large TIME values is addressed as per https://www.anuko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=723
- 184.108.40.206 - Public holidays corrected in all available language files.
- 220.127.116.11 - WEB-INF/config.php renamed to WEB-INF/config.php.dist to simplify updates.
- 18.104.22.168 - Rounding error fix.
- 22.214.171.124 - libchart updated to solve pie-chart display problems. The decimal_to_time function in common.lip.php improved for better handling of decimal time durations.
- 126.96.36.199 - Several minor bugs fixed, all related to export / import functionality (some properties were not imported correctly).
- 1.1.2 - Extended export / import functionality by including all properties set for teams.
- 1.1.1 - Added delete_svn.bat script to source tree to delete unneeded .svn catalogs to keep the size of the archive smaller.
Changes in Time Tracker 1.1
Released April 19, 2009.
- 1.1.0 - Corrected a critical problem with Spanish translation file.
- 1.0.9 - Minor improvements associated with adding email field to user records.
- 1.0.8 - Translation files improved and organized.
- 1.0.7 - email field added to user records.
- 1.0.6 - Translation files improved for proper handling of week start day.
- 1.0.5 - Week start day is now configurable by admin and team managers. Team managers can now remove the world clock flash plugin if they wish to do so.
- 1.0.4 - "date string" configuration option removed for simplification. "date format" is now used instead. Percentage signs removed from visual representation of date and time format strings to make the formats easier to understand.
- 1.0.3 - Time Tracker gadget files (for personalized igoogle.com pages) integrated. Durations specified as 1.5h, 3.25h (decimal notation with an h in the end) became better supported.
- 1.0.2 - Admin and team managers now can select date and time formats. Manager and co-managers now can edit their logins from the "people" page. Fixed a bug with presentation of generated invoices.
Changes in Time Tracker 1.0
Released March 1, 2009.
- 1.0.0 - Fixed a script error on reports for teams with users without assigned projects.
- 0.9.9 - Logo replaced.
- 0.9.8 - Bug fix: mail problem with gmail is resolved. World clock plugin made optional as per admin settings.
- 0.9.7 - Bug fix: user language is now exported properly using team import-export. Bug fix: allow users to change their language flag is now exported properly. Fug fix: delete team from admin interface now works properly.
- 0.9.6 - Team import function modified to work correctly with apostrophes.
- 0.9.5 - Manager can now edit his/her own login. Added a check to verify password match on password reset form. Users who are not assigned to any projects now are not able to see them. A bug fixed on assignment people to projects. mysql.sql script updated to generate correct database structure (without a need to use dbinstall.php. Export-import functionality fixed to work correctly with apostrophes.
- 0.9.4 - English and Russian localization files improved to accommodate integration of different authentication modules.
- 0.9.3 - Code rearranged to allow for different authentication methods. A demo version of LDAP auth module was added. It can authenticate users in Windows Active Directory.
- 0.9.2 - Changed database structure update procedure v0.8-v0.9 in dbinstall.php by introducing a default NULL value for user language field (u_lang). This fixes the "unable to create user" problem with current latest MySQL version 5.1.30. Czech translation added.
- 0.9.1 - Team language setting is moved into team manager's profile. Admin can now set up the default language for the entire site. Hebrew localization improved. Localization files extended to allow for some additional strings to be localized (like some error messages, etc.). Minor bugs fixed.
- 0.9 - Team language settings are redone.
- 0.8.1 - Bi-directional language support.
- 0.8 - Minor fixes and code adjustent to accommodate the latest releases of MySQL, PHP, and Apache.
Changes in Time Tracker 0.6
- Notes section made larger and the entire UI made more readable.
- Weekly total added onto my time page.
- Week start day can be defined in language localization files.
- New projects are assigned to all people and all activities upon creation.
- Time entry blocking feature is introduced, which protects older entries from modifications.
- Additional languages are integrated into distribution. Localizations now include: Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish.
- Billable / not billable flag introduced.
- Donation button added.
- Cookie-based mechanism to remember logins introduced.
- Pie chart added on my time page to show breakdown of activities.
Changes in Time Tracker 0.5
- Team data export / import added.
- Public holidays support in calendar via localization files.
- Mapping of activities to projects extended to 1:many.
- Admin interface improved.
- Project filter added on activities page.
- Totals only option for reports.
- Separate rates depending on projects.
- Daily subtotals option for invoices.
- Discount option for invoices.
- Clients page added for working with multiple clients.
- Reports can be saved as favorites and reused.
- Support for MySQL 4.1.
- Support for PHP5.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in Time Tracker 0.4
- Implemented co-managers. Co-manager has full access to reports and partial access to team management and working on behalf of Time Tracker users.
- Passwords are stored as hashes now. Mechanism to reset passwords is redone.
- config.php has an option whether to allow creation of new teams or not. Default option is OFF.
- Admin account is added to the system for simple management of teams.
- Entering times in military time format is extended. For example, 1730 means 5:30 PM, 930 and 0930 mean 9:30 AM.
- Today link under the calendar is using the now() function instead of a static date.
- When end time is less than the start time 2 time records are created - on for the start day ending at midnight and another for the following day starting at midnight.
- Users are allowed to "punch in" only start time and save an uncompleted entry. Then, when users log in again, they are given a chance to edit uncompleted time record ("punch out").
- On time record editing page we now have a button called "save as new" which allows creating similar records quickly.
Changes in Time Tracker 0.3 and prior
- 0.3 - Code reorganized into classes. Started to use Smarty templates. Support for Unicode. Added German, Portuguese, and Norwegian localizations.
- 0.2.3 - First attempt made to integrate French translation. Changed the Russian resource to reflect days of week in calendar using 3 letters instead of 2.
- 0.2.2 - Implemented "on behalf" functionality for managers to edit team members data.
- 0.2.1 - Added error_log call in db_connect function to log errors upon unsuccessful connection to the database.