How to Blog with Anuko CMS
Sometimes you may want to create episodic contributions to your website by writing about something. This techinque is called blogging, and the resulting website is called a blog
. Anuko CMS has the blogging feature built-in.
How to Set Up a Blog
In Anuko CMS web pages can be of the following types:
- Regular web page.
- Shop page. When page is set up as shop it gets additional user-definable attributes such as product description, images and options to pay.
- Photo-gallery. Such pages display images with annotations, which are organized in a gallery with a navigation bar.
- Blog. This is the page type you need for blogging.
Creating Blog Entries
- To create an entry click on "Create new entry" button on top left of your /blog/index.htm page
- Start editing your blog.
- Type-in Title
- Type-in date in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Add blog teaser (optional) - it will be displayed on the main page of your blog.
- Type-in content in the large text area and save the page.
To keep your blog attractive you'll need to have pictures in your content. Insert images into blog pages exactly in the same manner as in regular pages.
To edit an entry open it and click 'Edit' link on the bottom. Existing content will be displayed in the text area. Just edit it and save your changes.
To delete any particular entry:
- Open blog entry.
- Click Edit.
- Click on the Delete button.
Keep in mind that if you choose to delete an entry, it will be deleted permanently, so think carefully before doing this or you will simply need to type it in again.
To delete the entire blog delete all entries in it. When the last entry gets deleted, the entire blog gets deleted automatically.
Take a look at the following examples done with Anuko Blog: