User Contributed Skins for Anuko World Clock
To install any of the following user contributed skins simply download and unzip it into the skins sub-directory of Anuko World Clock installation (C:\Program Files\ZoneTick\skins
by default). Note: an older skin pack of Winamp-compatible digital skins is also available from the bottom of this page.
You can create your own skins for Anuko World Clock. This document
describes how to do it
. If you come up with some great skin please consider sharing it with others by sending it to us for consideration. Contact Anuko
for further details.
Swatch - Tout Au Trait - created by Grig Uskov
Swatch - Irony - created by Grig Uskov
Swatch - Hole It - created by Grig Uskov
Swatch - Faraways - created by Grig Uskov
Swatch - Creature Of The Night - created by Grig Uskov
Swatch - Dark Blood - created by Grig Uskov
Big Ben - designed by Tatyana Pavlova
Bell and Ross
Nelvis - designed by Sergey Rusakov
Gold - designed by Sergey Rusakov
Installing the World Clock Skin Pack
The skin pack
is fairly straight-forward to install and should offer you some unique choices in customizing your Anuko World Clock.
1) Unzip the skinpack.zip file.
2) Inside, you will find a collection of uniquely-named skin-folders. Each of these contains a separate Anuko World Clock skin.
3) Select this list of folders (it should start with AquAmp and end with Tech2), and copy it, either by right-clicking and selecting the "copy" option, or pressing [Ctrl + C] on your keyboard.
4) Next, open the skins folder in your Anuko World Clock directory using Windows Explorer. The default location for this is
C:\Program Files\Anuko\World Clock\skins\
unless you changed it upon installation, in which case, look for it wherever you moved it.
5) Paste the new folders in the \skins directory with the old Anuko World Clock skins.
6) You should now be able to access the new skins from the drop-down menu in Anuko World Clock's "Appearance in taskbar" and "Appearance on desktop" pages in Preferences.