Time Tracker 1.8 Change Log
This page lists changes in Time Tracker
Changes in Time Tracker 1.8
Released August 9, 2014.
- 126.96.36.19905 - Client role added. Clients have access to reports and invoices for a single or all clients.
- 188.8.131.5271 - Security fixes applied to address cross-side scripting vulnerability.
- 184.108.40.20683 - Added FUTURE_DATES value to config file to define whether future time and expense entries are allowed.
- 220.127.116.1174 - Adjusted the date on invoice_add.php to match browser today.
- 18.104.22.16872 - Move invoice number control to the top of invoice_add.php page.
- 22.214.171.12471 - Added project selector on invoice_add.php page.
- 126.96.36.19970 - Added Persian translation.
- 188.8.131.5259 - Fixed sorting issue on reports when start time is used.
- 184.108.40.20657 - Changed help link to point to an updated user guide.
- 220.127.116.1156 - Fixed invoice presentation for MODE_TIME tracking mode.
- 18.104.22.16855 - Fixed charts.php page to display things properly for MODE_TIME and Clients plugin on.
- 22.214.171.12454 - Fixed a presentation issue with 12-hour time format example on the Profile page (AM/PM was missing).
- 126.96.36.19952 - Fixed a problem with using ldap_set_option properly (after connection to LDAP server is obtained).
- 188.8.131.5250 - Started to use a named PHP session to eliminate sharing session variables with other PHP applications that do not name their session.
- 184.108.40.20649 - LDAP authentication module integrated as an open source component.
- 220.127.116.1148 - Fixed presentation issue on expense_delete.php when Clients plugin is disabled.
- 18.104.22.16847 - Moved comment placement from bottom to top in emailed reports and invoices.
- 22.214.171.12446 - Replaced change log info in readme with a link to this page.
- 126.96.36.19944 - Put self in the beginning of user list on time, expenses, and charts pages. Refactoring.