Download World Clock Trial
You can download
the free trial of World Clock software program from this page. It is fully functional during 30 days. Use it to evaluate World Clock. After 30 days, the program expires. If you like it, you can buy World Clock then or at any time earlier.
How to Install World Clock Trial
Use Windows to run World Clock. It does not run on Mac OS.
- Click on the Download World Clock button.
- Save the file on your computer and make a note of the location of the file. The file is named world_clock_trial.exe.
- Double-click on the file to launch World Clock installer.
- Click Yes on "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer" if you see it. At this point World Clock installer starts.
- Select your language.
Select language for World Clock installer
- Agree with the End User License Agreement.
Read and agree with World Clock EULA to continue
- Select installation directory and click the Install button.
Select installation directory for World Clock
- Installer proceeds with the installation and launches World Clock. Consult the User Guide for additional information.
How to Buy World Clock
If you like it, you can buy World Clock
. Several licensing options are available.
How to Uninstall World Clock Trial
At the end of the trial period the program expires. When it happens, it show an expiration message in taskbar instead of clocks.
World Clock showing expiration message at the end of evaluation period
To continue to use World Clock, you need to purchase it. Or, you can remove it from your system as described here
. Uninstaller removes World Clock and recovers the old system clock back for you.
How to Download Full Version
If you purchased World Clock you were given a download link to the full, unrestricted version of the program. Use it to download the full version. You can install it over your existing free trial. Your clock settings will stay as configured after such update.
If you protected your purchase with Extended Download Service
the download link will work for the entire year. Otherwise, it works for only 14 days after purchase. You should quickly save the downloaded file for future emergencies such as computer upgrades, crashes, or virus attacks.
Updating World Clock
Each licensed World Clock user is eligible for free updates during one year after purchase. Automatic updates are built into the product so that you don't have to worry about it.
The trial version does not auto-update. If you need to update the trial version, you need to download and install a new trial version manually, if it is available.
Manual update procedure also works for the full version. Simply download a new full version and install it over your existing copy.