How to Add a New Clock via Menu
This page explains how to add a new clock in Anuko World Clock
software via its right-click menu
. Suppose we start with two clocks in taskbar as on the screenshot below. We will be adding another clock for Tokyo.
World Clock with 2 clocks in taskbar
- Right-click on any already existing clock and select the Add clock option in the menu.
Right-click on a taskbar clock to bring up the menu
- After you click the Add clock in menu, Preferences open with a New Clock object just created. Notice that it's on Local System Time. We need to configure it for Tokyo. Click on the Change... button to change time zone.
World Clock Preferences after a click on the Add clock in menu
- When you click on the Change... button to the right of the Location field in Preferences, World Map shows up. Select Tokyo in the city list and click Apply. To narrow down the list, use the search box on top.
World Clock Map positioned at Tokyo
- When you click on the Apply on the World Map, Preferences changes New Clock to Tokyo. All we have to do now is to click either the OK or the Apply button.
World Clock Preferences with Tokyo clock
- The screenshot below shows how taskbar will look after your change is applied. Notice that we have 3 clocks in taskbar exactly in the same order as they exist in Preferences. To change this order you can rearrange clocks in Preferences as described here.
World Clock User Guide
World Clock with 3 clocks in taskbar