How to Delete a Clock
This topic explains how to delete a clock in Anuko World Clock
software. Suppose we start with a clean installation, where your clocks may look like on the screenshot below.
World Clock after a clean install with 3 clocks
In this exercise, we'll be deleting the desktop mechanical clock above two clocks in taskbar. To delete this clock:
- Open Preferences.
- Select clock label (not checkbox) in the navigational tree in Preferences
Select clock label in navigation tree in Preferences
- Notice that there are two "Me" clocks in the navigational tree. Select the top one as the bottom one corresponds to the tray clock on the right hand side, which is also labeled "Me".
- When the clock to remove is selected, click the Remove button on the bottom of navigation tree.
Click on the Remove button to delete clock
- A dialog window will pop up asking you to confirm your intention to delete this item. Click "Yes" to confirm.
Delete confirmation window
- When you click "Yes" the clock will disappear from Preferences. Notice that at this time there are only 2 clock objects in the navigation tree.
Preferences after confirmed delete. Click OK or Apply to apply the change.
- Finally, click OK or Apply button in Preferences to apply the change.
World Clock in taskbar after deleting a mechanical desktop clock
World Clock User Guide
- Now we have only 2 clocks in taskbar without a desktop clock.