World Clock comes with a context-sensitive right-click menu that gives you access to many commands. To view this menu click the right
mouse button when the cursor is positioned over a clock.
Right-click menu provides configuration options for World Clock
Here are the options on this menu:
World Clock User Guide
- Options - opens various pages in World Clock Preferences as explained below.
- Clock or timer settings - allows to change the location (time zone) and the label for selected clock. Also allows to configure other clock settings such as an action on double-click and whether to display the clock or timer in taskbar or on desktop.
- Appearance - brings up a page allowing you to change the appearance (skin) for your clock. All taskbar clocks use one skin. Desktop clock skins are configured individually for each clock. This option is context-sensitive. It will show a different page depending on which clock you clicked.
- Time and date display options - allows to select various time and date display formats for selected clock. If your clock is mechanical you can define whether to show the seconds hand and AM/PM indicator on it or not.
- Alarms - brings up a page to configure alarms and reminders. They are configured individually for each clock. If alarms already exist for a given clock, this option has a sub-menu with all alarms listed there, where you can edit each alarm.
- Highlights - allows to change clock color. By default clocks have light green color during office hours (Monday through Friday 9 am - 6 pm) and light blue at other times but you can change this.
- Time synchronization - provides options to configure time synchronization for your computer.
- General - brings up a page with common settings for World Clock. You can change the language of the user interface here, enable or disable auto-start on Windows logon, and configure automatic update options.
- Adjust system Date/Time - takes you to the Windows applet where you can adjust the system date and time. Note that this applet is from the system clock. It is not a part of Anuko World Clock.
- Add clock - adds a new clock.
- Add timer - adds a new countdown timer.
- Add stopwatch - adds a stopwatch that can count time passed since a specific moment.
- Place on desktop / Place in taskbar - puts a taskbar clock on desktop or a desktop clock in taskbar, depending on where you click.
- Set alarm - sets a new alarm.
- View city photos - takes you to a website where you can view city photos for selected clock location. For example, when invoked from a London clock you will see London photos.
- World map - shows an interactive globe which you can rotate, zoom, and see current local time in any location in the city database.
- Calendar - shows Calendar.
- Time converter - shows Time Converter.
- Time table - shows Time Table.
- Show notifications - displays World Clock Notifications window.
- Read news - allows you to read news from RSS news feeds of your choice.
- Buy now (trial version only) - allows you to buy World Clock.
- Check for updates - checks whether an update is available for the program.
- Online help - opens World Clock User Guide in browser.
- About World Clock - provides information about the product.
- Exit - exits the program.